Day 30 of the 31 day blog challenge:
I love make up! Always have since I was a kid but to be honest I don’t wear it every day, but I know i need to. I get up at 6:30 most mornings so I would rather have an extra half hour in bed than putting makeup on. On my days off and nights out I will definitely make more effort and wear it.
Ok let’s begin:
- MAC makeup bag: I love this! It’s stretchy so fits loads of stuff in.
- Liquid Matte lipstick: I only ever wear matte lips. I can’t remember the brand but I think it was a cheapy one as it was the first one I purchased and wanted to see how it looked
- MUA and Benefit highlighters: highlighters are everything! Especially if you have nut smuggling hamster cheeks like me! To be honest I prefer the cheap mua one to the benefit one.
- Ted Baker cheek and lip tint: this is one of my fave products. I just use it on my cheeks and it gives the perfect glow it’s replaced my beloved YSL blusher.
- Topshop lip bullets: I haven’t worn topshop makeup since I was about 15 but I really like these and the packaging is cute
- No7 and Clinique red lipsticks: because sometimes you’ve gotta look vampy and sexy and red lipstick is the way to instantly do that.
- MAC mascara: the best mascara ever! It has two compartments so you can have a thin brush for a subtle daytime look and a thick one for night time.
- Rimmel 100 kisses lip liner: i usually wear this on its own and apply it all over my lips.
- Collection foundation: I like this because it has a mirror and concealer in the lid which I thought was a genius idea.
- Rimmel perfect match foundation: I saw loads of good things about this online so thought I would give it a go. It smells lovely which probably isn’t important for a foundation but it’s still a good thing.
- Foundation and blusher brush.
- Maybelline eye pencil: I like using the white end on my waterline to really brighten my eyes.
- Maybelline gold eyeliner: I don’t tend to wear eyeshadow but I like using different eyeliners for different looks
- Various MAC lipsticks: mostly in nude, all in matte but I do have a really vampy dark one in there which I love
- French connection tweezers.
- Maybelline babylips: This is a perfect lip balm with a little bit of shimmer
- Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick: Nude, matte, you know the story by now.
- French connection eyeliner: nothing is more impossible than getting those cat flicks on point.
So ladies and gents…it takes 17 products to get this 4 outta 10 to a 4.5!