Day 27 of the 31 day blog challenge:
As we all know by now one does not eat like an adult so one does not have any recipes to share. I do know a lot about online dating though so I’m going to mix it up and share you my recipe of how to survive!
- Firstly add one open mind: you’re about to encounter some of the weirdest mix of people ever, try to roll with it.
- Mix in a pinch of salt: bad shit will most likely happen, you will get disgusting messages with a dollop of ghosting and a serving of breadcrumbs…
- This recipe does not contain tears!: fuckboys aren’t worth getting upset about, if it goes wrong dust yourself off and get back swiping.
- Add in plenty of fish: cast your net wide, talk to multiple guys! It will become clear after a few days who’s your favourite and who to dump back in to the ocean.
- Pop it on the boil for one week: unless you’re after a pen pal don’t waste time with endless messaging, it may seem daunting but bite the bullet and just go out with them. If it doesn’t work out then you’ve only lost a week.
- Stir in one phonecall: texting /sexting/ voicenotes are all well and good but the best way to see if you have a connection before meeting is speak on the phone.
- This recipe may or may not taste nice: have little to no expectations. Hopefully you will swipe right on your Prince but don’t get your hopes up as you may have to kiss a few frogs first.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. If not I can send you a list of the best suppliers of Haribos.