Day 21 of the 31 day blog challenge:
I’ve written before how my diet is similar to an unsupervised child at a party so it might take me a while to actually think of 10 different foods…. ok…here we go….
- Peanut Butter: spread on anything and everything except someone whilst having sex…because…ewww!
- Haribos: starmix FTW
- Avacados: can literally eat these like an apple!
- Sausages: because, sausages.
- Cheese: other than blue cheese which is yucky I would literally put cheese on everything if I could!
- Steak: medium rare.
- A big dirty burger and…
- A big dirty kebab: I love going to diners when I east out and will always order a hotdog or a burger. I also love a kebab after a night out. Yes I’m classy.
- Spaghetti Bolognese: can’t go wrong with meat and pasta
- Gherkins/pickles: anyone who takes these out of their McDonald’s and throws them away is a monster! I love them! Try to resist buying massive jars as I ll eat them all!
I’m probably the only person who answered this and didn’t go for chocolate and pizza. X laughs at me every time we go to Pizza Hut because I much prefer the salad bar (hellllooo bacon bits making me feel like a well behaved dog!) to actual pizza and once I went to Nando’s and had a steak sandwich as I don’t really like chicken! I’m a dick.
Only 9 days left of this challenge! Might be kinda sad when it ends. I’ve enjoyed knuckling down and writing it everyday.